Friday, May 01, 2015

White on white

I love to be dressed in white and especially all white is just so nice and I feel fresh in it. The only downside is that I always get some food stain on them or something=) but hey, white is quite easy to wash of them stains so no worries!

Today Mio wanted to join me for some outfit photos and he was of course very welcome!


White on white with a big golden statement necklace is perfect for any day


Necklace from BY MALENE BIRGER  and ear rings from BIK BOK


Baby boy from my belly and he wears zebra pants and top from ZARA=)


White top from COS


Bracelets in gold-black and silver all made by me=) Soon to be bought in my store!


Pants from ZARA


Two new bracelets made - one with smaller gold/bronze skulls and then the one closest to the camera has small golden hearts and a sign with HOPE on it.

3 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

awww, so cute and lovely to see mio hugging your leg... <3 and you look stunning in total white!
hugs & love <3

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

Totally white really suits you well and looks bright and happy. The new bracelets are stunning again and, haha, and those pictures with Nemo are really funny :). The skull top from the last post is also really cool and I wish you good luck with the selling!

Amanda Lopes said...

How chic that all white outfit looks! It looks beautiful, fancy and really lady-like! Loved it! ♥

How cute is your baby boy! And wow, he is so tall!

Loving your bracelets and love all your clothes in your vintage store! Your efforts to do things and make your dreams come true are really inspiring to me! Thank you, Anette! =)